I have breast Implants. I got them in October 2003.?

I have breast Implants. I got them in October 2003.?
Should I replace them with new implants? And if one ruptures what are the complications they are saline? Will it harm me if they rupture? And will it cost less to replace or am I going to have to pay for them all over again?


Answer :
I believe implants should be replaced after 10 years, unless you\'re experiancing problems. If you\'re feeling fine, and they still look good to you, thre is no reason for you to have them redone. Saline is safer than silicone, but if there is a rupture you should probably get the shell of the impant taken out. I also think that if you\'re replacing them, or getting them redone that would be another surgery, which yes you would probably have to pay for. But you\'d have to talk to the doctor about payment, we wouldn\'t know if he\'d charge you or not. Here is a link about Silicone Implant Ruptures: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15220594
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090827205554AAec3Vd
Related to breast implants :

Urban Dict - Breast Implants
saturday\'s word is Wait, shit. breast implants. breast implants, often silicon or saline. ... breast implants and my figure has completely changed! Breast ...

Breast implant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Breast implants) Jump to: navigation, search ... Several alternative types of breast implants had been developed, such as ...

Breast implant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Breast implants) Jump to: navigation, search ... Several alternative types of breast implants had been developed, such as ...

Powered by Youtube


Related Posts by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment